Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heather: fan to suspect

So i've never really had a negative thought about Heather until a couple of weeks ago... First it starts with her negative thoughts on Jenelle, i mean yes she makes bad choices but all she needs is support. Exposing her court dates and ex boyfriends ploys to get back her is not helpful or really anyones business.
Now, its the holes in her stories that leave me with questions, she just doesn't know everything yet pretends too. Like a recent story said that Kail didn't have an iphone meaning the fact her tweet was sent from an iphone meant she was hacked.. but Kail has an iphone now, if she was her best friend shouldn't she know that? The fact its her 'job' to write is silly, you kinda have to write well first.
So thats my rant and my opinion, love it or hate it.

2 comments:

  1. heather never said Kail was her best friend. she is just her friend. and I think she is just reporting everything from the girls, sadly jenelle only had bad things right now going on. hopefully jenelle gets her shit together!! I'm really rooting for her! I was so upset that she posted that phone number online. just when jenelle is getting better she does some dumb shit again.


    I've yet to have a bad run in with heather, and I doubt I will because I always look for the good in people. plus she sells scentsy now and THAT is one of my favorite things ever

    ReplyDelete